Modern life can create great imbalances. Given our hectic schedules, processed foods, lack of sleep, disengagement with nature, inconsistent exercise and stressed mindset, we can easily lose touch with what is important.
Retreat, Review and Rebalance
AYURVEDA CLEANSE is designed to rebalance. Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda, which continues to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential.
- 1:1 Health assessments of the mind, body and spirit facilitated by esteemed doctors
- Introductory Ayurvedic lifestyle workshop and holistic assessments of the mind, body and spirit
- Personlized Ayurvedic meal plans by international ayurvedic doctors and chefs, including Ayurvedic herbal teas
- Yoga, Therapeutic Eye Yoga, Abhyanga Massage and Herbal Steam Bath, Oil Dripping
- Shirodhara Therapy, Herbal Potli Therapy, and Nasya Therapy
- Guided morning meditation sessions
- Silent meditative nature walks
- 6-night accommodation at Sangha Retreat with in infinity lake view